Welcome to myislamiapps
Eligibility and Registration
In order to access certain features of the Site and Services, and to post any content on the Site or via the Services, you may be required to create a myislamiapps account and become a " myislamiapps Member". To become a myislamiapps Member you must be at least 18 years of age. myislamiapps Members will not be employees, agents or contractors of Myislamiapps . The Site, Services and access to a Myislamiapps account are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Myislamiapps Members.
When you register with Myislamiapps and set up your Myislamiapps account, you agree to provide Myislamiapps with accurate and complete information. You agree to promptly update your Myislamiapps account information with any new information that may affect the operation of your Myislamiapps account. You authorize Myislamiapps, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary or appropriate to verify your Myislamiapps account information.
Proprietary Rights and Licenses
Certain types of content are made available through the Site and Services. "Myislamiapps Content" means, collectively, the text, data, graphics, images, Myislamiapps trademarks and logos and other content made available through the Site and Services, including any technology or code making up the MIAS, excluding Member Content. "Member Content" means, collectively, the text, data, graphics, images, photos, audio or video files, communications, bulletin board messages, chat, graphics and other content and information which Myislamiapps Members post, upload, link and otherwise submit to or via the Site or Services, including, any advertisement related content provided via a campaign or the website(s) owned or controlled by a Myislamiapps Member.
You acknowledge and agree that Myislamiapps may, at its option, reclassify or recategorize any Member Content and establish limits concerning Member Content, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days that Member Content will remain available via the Services or on the Site, the maximum size of any files that may be stored on or uploaded to the Site or Services and the maximum disk space that may be allotted to you for the storage of Member Content on Myislamiapps 's servers. Myislamiapps will have no responsibility or liability for maintaining copies of Member Content on our servers, and you are solely responsible for creating back-ups of your Member Content.
Myislamiapps and its licensors own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Site, Services, Myislamiapps Content and any other content made available through the Site or Services contained therein, other than your Member Content. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services, Myislamiapps Content, any other content made available through the Site or Services or related products and services, and except as explicitly described herein, you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Site, Services, Myislamiapps Content or any other content made available through the Site or Services (other than your Member Content).
Myislamiapps does not guarantee that any content (including without limitation Myislamiapps Content or Member Content) will be made available through the Site or Services, continuously or at all while myislamiapps is under no obligation to do so, ,Myislamiapps reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any Content from the Site or services without notice, and for any reason Myislamiapps DEEMS SUFFICIENT. Myislamiapps does not have any obligation to monitor the Member Content that is uploaded, posted, submitted or otherwise transmitted using the Site or Services, for any purpose and, as a result, is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, legality or applicability of the Member Content or anything said, depicted or written by Myislamiapps Members or end users, including, without limitation, any information obtained by using the Site or Services. Myislamiapps does not endorse any Member Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Myislamiapps with respect thereto.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site, Content or Services:
- Post, publish or transmit any Member Content that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Myislamiapps 's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Myislamiapps 's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, Content, or Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by Myislamiapps or other generally available third party web browsers or search engines (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Firefox, or Google);
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, "spam", or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Content or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Content, or Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Use of the Site at Your Own Risk
Your access to and use of the Site, Content, and Services is at your own risk. Myislamiapps will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Site, Content, or Services.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction